Apr 28, 2013

Baby Stuff: Intro and Amazon.com

As a new mom, I found all these baby stuff so overwhelming initially. At my baby shower, I received a swaddling blanket and a receiving blanket. Why do I need so many blankets? What the heck is a receiving blanket for? OMG, the learning curve... yikes!

Now that my baby is 4 months old, I've learned a thing or two (or so I hope for his sake). I'll share here things I liked, things that worked and things that didn't.

Amazon
Right before my baby was born, I signed up for Amazon Mom. Basically, you're signing up for an Amazon Prime membership, which costs $79 annually, and you get most things delivered within 2 days. The added "Mom" feature lets you save additional 20% on diapers and wipes. I love this service! As a new mom, it's so much more convenient to order stuff here than of going to Babies R Us or Target or any store for that matter! Plus, Amazon carries a wider variety of merchandise than any physical store.

1 comment: