May 23, 2014

Eats: BRC Gastropub Revisited

Last time I posted about BRC, it made me crave their brussel sprouts. So, while the hubs was in town, we made our way there for lunch. In addition to the brussel sprouts, we shared their foie gras burger. After being pregnant two years in a row and knowing I only had days left in the States, I didn't care about calories... I wanted to splurge! Dang, it was worth it!

We like this restaurant because it has good beer selection for the husband, a kids menu of sort (although the toddler wasn't a fan of their mac 'n cheese), and a dog-friendly patio for the... dog.

JR's Le Fat Fatboy
foie gras, onion-bacon jam, arugula, green garlic mayo, 
avocado, marinated tomato, potato bun

BRC Gastropub
519 Shepherd
Houston, TX
http://www.brcgastropub.com/index.php

No comments:

Post a Comment