Jun 23, 2013

Eats: Breakfast at Revival Market

Every Saturday morning, Revival Market, serves different breakfast specials. This past Saturday it was sweet corn Johnny cakes. I've actually never had Johnny cakes before - I even had to Google it! The combination sounded delicious enough to warrant a visit.
Sweet corn Johnny cakes, chicken sausage, yogurt, peaches

I've always found Revival Market's breakfast to be "quality" breakfast. The ingredients are either house-made or locally sourced. The only thing is, for breakfast, they one breakfast special so if it's not something you're in the mood for... tough! In my case, I also need to make sure it's something my husband is in the mood for. Luckily this time we both agreed we wanted to try this Johnny cake thing which, if you've never had it before, it's like pancakes made out of corn instead of flour. 

In addition to their breakfast special, they always have steel cut oatmeal every Saturday morning. 

Revival Market
550 Heights Blvd.
Houston, TX

No comments:

Post a Comment