Mar 30, 2014

Eats: The Pass

Between the craziness of moving countries, having babies and living apart... my husband and I haven't had a date night in over 9 months. In fact, we can't even remember our last date night! While he was in town, I took the opportunity to make reservations at The Pass. I've always wanted to try them but, it's a little hard to eat here when one's pregnant. So yes, this dinner was my treat to myself and it didn't disappoint.

When I called to make reservation, they asked for a credit card to secure the reservation. I was determined to eat here so I never really asked what the cancellation policy was.

We chose to do the 8-course "regular" tasting. I emphasize "regular" because they also offer a vegan, gluten free tasting menu as well. You can choose to do either a 5-course or 8-course tasting from either menus. I will stop here and let the food pictures speak for itself because, while having a baby doesn't allow me much time to blog, I also lost all my notes related to this tasting when I was forced to restore my phone. Long story... Just, enjoy the pictures and know that it's worth it!


Oysters

Mushroom 1/2

Mushroom 2/2

Hamachi

Potato

Foie Gras

Lamb


Chocolate

Stilton

Petit Fours

The Pass
807 Taft St.
Houston, TX
http://passandprovisions.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment