May 16, 2013

Eats: Afternoon Tea at Flora & Muse

While we're on the subject of afternoon tea, here is another one my friend Patty and I went to a couple months ago.

My review on Yelp:
"There aren't very many places in Houston that serves afternoon tea, especially one that serves it on a weekday. After much research, my girlfriend and I found this place. It was moderately priced at $35 for 2 people. The spread included finger sandwiches, cookies and a couple muffins. Overall, the spread was good but nothing mind blowing. We liked the bread the sandwiches were served on. It was some kind of cheese roll - delicious! While the cookies were nice, we were really disappointed there were no scones. It just doesn't seem like a proper afternoon tea without it."



This is more like what I expect from an afternoon tea session where everything is served on a tiered platter and you get a pot of tea of your choice.

Flora & Muse
CityCentre
12860 Queensbury Ln, Ste 143
HoustonTX

No comments:

Post a Comment